Wednesday, June 9, 2010

General Mills Review

Recently I was given the opportunity to do a review for General Mills Convenience Store Sweet and Salty Snacks.

Our little goody package came with:

Cocoa Puffs Treats Triple Chocolate, Bugles Hot Buffalo, and Nature Valley Oats N' Dark Chocolate Crunchy Granola Bars... the day after I received this package Zach was heading out to IL to see his family. I was packing him a 'munchie basket' for the car ride there, and thought what better than to pack this in his basket. I kept myself a package of the Bugles because I haven't had them in forever, and I was dying to know how the Hot Buffalo tasted....can I just say TO DIE FOR! I love chips with a little 'kick' to them and thats exactly what these had!

Zach called me on his way there and said that the Cocoa Puffs Treats were amazing, tasted just like the cereal in the box and it made his morning (great! I'm glad I packed it for him!!!) He also loved the Natures Valley Oats N Dark Chocolate...he is all about high in fiber and protein and he basically feel in love with this treat!


And as an added bonus they sent us this awesome shirt (which is too big for me but Zach loves it) and a mug for our coffee (which Zach's dad begged him for one...I might need to contact them and see if I can get an extra one to send his dad as a surprise...haha!)




The prize packs and information were all given to me from General Mills through MyBlogSpark.

No comments: